Thursday 28 July 2016

Theoretical exam


Yesterday we went through the advanced topics and read some of our notes as preparation. Other than that, we were mostly sleeping the whole afternoon.
Fortunately Soma came back from the hospital yesterday evening and he said that he even enjoyed the stay there. He has started the exam some hours later together with the others visiting the hospital. They have written it separately from us.
The exam was in the same building as the lab exam and we had the same kind of lunch. Finally it was some normal food, not the anti-diarrhea stuff. It felt like years of eating that by now.
The tasks were not too hard, the time was almost enough for me to do all of them. I feel good about the exam. I’m sure it was better than last year and I hope for a gold or a silver medal.


Most other students told me that it did not work out that well for them, which made me a bit sad, because it was ok in my opinion. And on the other hand, they were not that happy to hear that I’m happy with my feeling of results.

On the way back, we were waiting half an hour near the university in the buses. It seemed like we were waiting for police cars that will accompany the our buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment