Wednesday 27 July 2016

Anit-diarreah lunch


This morning, we heard that more than 10 people are already in the hospital. And more have diarreah already, possibly from some food eaten in the hotel.
I feel a bit of it too, but it is nothing compared to the constant diarrhea I had in India. I can eat everything still. So better keep doing everything normally and not tell the guides, as for I do not want to go to the hospital.
Because of this, we get the simplest food possible, which is mostly the diet after a very bad diarrhea: plain boild chicken, cooked potato, rice. That’s it. There is no spice, not even salt on it, so it pretty much has no taste at all.
I looked around in the dining hall and the people who were eating looked very bad. They did not look like that normally, just when they realized what they were eating.

The dinner was half cooked rice. I had to fight with it a lot to stop being hungry. That was the point when we were jealous of the Chinese and other people smart enough to bring instant noodles. We went up to the room to eat some biscuits and other food we had instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment