Saturday 25 July 2015

Short reunion party



This evening we were transported to Gulustan, where we had the reunion party with the montors. The food was tasty and the service was nice too. After most of us finished eating, they started traditional music and the guides were dancing around the hall.



From this point, the music never stopped. I tried the national dance, it was fun. I rather went out to the teracce to talk with other teams' mentors.
The scenery was beautyful from the teracce, we could see the city center's lights.



After staying a bit out there, I decided to do back and dance, because they changed the national music to modern music. On the way, I was caught up in a conversation and after some minutes the music stopped. Our guide came and told me to leave, because the party is over. It was really short and we had to go directly to the rooms upon arrival and guides were going around the houses again.-

No comments:

Post a Comment